MinimServer Forum

Full Version: how to hide "n albums" and "n items" in control point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

being new to this forum: first I'd like to thank Simon for his time and effort for creating MinimServer and forward a big hello to all the helpful and experienced members ;-).

With all the guidance and advice given I made it (4th attempt) to install and run Minimserver - almost. One question of convenience is left unsolved for the moment: Is it possible to hide "n albums" and "n items" in the control-point-listings on all levels (BubbleUPnP)? I combed through this forum and the manual, but alas in vain. Possibly an expert soul could help me on this.

Many thanks in advance and regards to all,

loremipsum

Synology NAS-NUC/JRMC-Mytek192
It isn't possible to hide "n albums" and "n items".
Like your user name Smile
You can get Minimserver to ignore entire directories if you rename with a "." in front of the name. Does that help? I've found it useful..

Rob
Dear all,

thank your for your kind replies. Well as I said, it would have been for conveniance to tidy the list up.To me "n albums" and "n items" are expandible. Impressive possibly, but also a reminder of the sums I spent on music ;-).

So, best wishes to all - enjoy the music!

loremipsum

Synology-NAS-NUC/JRMC-Mytek192
I think as you use MinimServer more, you will understand the purpose of these lists of items and albums. They are not very useful at the top level if you have a large library but they are needed when you browse through your tags and home in on a small selection of music to be played.
Reference URL's