MinimServer Forum

Full Version: No valid content directory found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone at minimserver's,

I recently installed minimserver on my Raspberry Pi 3 Model B under Raspbian Jessie. After shutting down Raspbian properly next time I restart it, sometimes minimserver reports "no valid content directory found" and I have to right-click the minimserver icon in the headline and choose "Rescan". This does not happen every time, but somtimes. What can be done to have minimserver start function as expected every time?

Greetings from Hamburg
Tekky
If the content directory is on a mounted drive, this means the drive has not been mounted before MinimServer starts.

To solve the problem, you can set the delayStart property. See this section for details.
(09-08-2016 20:11)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]If the content directory is on a mounted drive, this means the drive has not been mounted before MinimServer starts.

To solve the problem, you can set the delayStart property. See this section for details.

Thanks a lot, that was it! I set delayStart to 10 (seconds). After that I shut down my Raspberry Pi and booted again for three times. From then on the content directory was found on starting minimserver every time.

Greetings
Tekky
Reference URL's