MinimServer Forum

Full Version: 'Remind Me Later' button not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got an update pop up for Minimserver(DiskStation) and as I'm listening to music from my NAS right now I clicked the 'Remind Me Later' option. This closes the box but it immediately re-opens. Even clicking the 'X' in the top right corner doesn't keep it away! It just immediately opens again.

If I click the remind me later option it would be better if it only popped open again at the next reboot.

TIA
(15-06-2016 11:16)Jota Wrote: [ -> ]I got an update pop up for Minimserver(DiskStation) and as I'm listening to music from my NAS right now I clicked the 'Remind Me Later' option. This closes the box but it immediately re-opens. Even clicking the 'X' in the top right corner doesn't keep it away! It just immediately opens again.

If I click the remind me later option it would be better if it only popped open again at the next reboot.

TIA

This is intended to work in the way that you prefer. What versions and update levels of MinimServer and MinimWatch are you currently running?
Reference URL's