MinimServer Forum

Full Version: skip the listView
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I browse through my artists, when I click The Beatles, I want to directly see all their albums, instead of the listView. So i entered "20" in listViewAlbums. That works OK.
But now when I browse Genres, when I click "Pop", I don't see all the Artists of that Genre but directly all Albums in that Genre. So probably because I entered a number in listViewAlbums, it jumps directly to albums everywhere, without showing me the artist first.
What I simply want is this tree structure:
Artist>Album
Genre>Artist>Album
Without listViews in between (the ones that start with: "xx Albums, yy items, Artist, Album, etc").

Is this possible?
Thanks for a great product!
(16-05-2016 18:09)mrdrbobo Wrote: [ -> ]When I browse through my artists, when I click The Beatles, I want to directly see all their albums, instead of the listView. So i entered "20" in listViewAlbums. That works OK.
But now when I browse Genres, when I click "Pop", I don't see all the Artists of that Genre but directly all Albums in that Genre. So probably because I entered a number in listViewAlbums, it jumps directly to albums everywhere, without showing me the artist first.
What I simply want is this tree structure:
Artist>Album
Genre>Artist>Album
Without listViews in between (the ones that start with: "xx Albums, yy items, Artist, Album, etc").

Is this possible?
Thanks for a great product!

This style of browsing (with predefined fixed hierarchies) is not supported by MinimServer.

At present, it isn't possible to go directly to a list of albums for Artist selections without also doing this for Genre selections. I will consider whether it would be possible to add more flexibility to the listViewAlbums property so that the user could control which index tag selections would go directly to a list of albums.
Thanks for the quick reply. Just a minor point in an otherwise great program.
Reference URL's