MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Absolute directory ReadyNAS ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this has probably addressed a million times. What is with the absolute directory thing? I am not linux guy and nothing seems to work. Would like to work with minimserver on my readynas and will next attempt on my Melco. First things first. What is the magic?

ReadyNAS Ultra 4

Windows path: \\READYNAS\Music
(13-05-2016 18:07)OzzieDaughy Wrote: [ -> ]I know this has probably addressed a million times. What is with the absolute directory thing? I am not linux guy and nothing seems to work. Would like to work with minimserver on my readynas and will next attempt on my Melco. First things first. What is the magic?

ReadyNAS Ultra 4

/c/Music

I will update the installation instructions to clarify this.
(13-05-2016 22:36)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-05-2016 18:07)OzzieDaughy Wrote: [ -> ]I know this has probably addressed a million times. What is with the absolute directory thing? I am not linux guy and nothing seems to work. Would like to work with minimserver on my readynas and will next attempt on my Melco. First things first. What is the magic?

ReadyNAS Ultra 4

/c/Music

I will update the installation instructions to clarify this.

Thank-you! Thought I had tried this, worked like a charm.
(13-05-2016 22:36)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]I will update the installation instructions to clarify this.

Now updated.
Reference URL's