MinimServer Forum

Full Version: server doesnt show in naim app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had an issue with DSM 6 and the new minimserver, which was resolved. But the initial problem i was experiencing that led me to upgrade to DSM 6 is still affecting me.

after a power failure the other day, the naim app doesnt show the minimserver. I can however see it on my Unitiqute 2. Even after the NAS has woken up, the server doesnt show in the app.

IF i reboot the Uniti, i can then see it and music will play fine...and continue to play but the server will dissapear from the app after some time.

Ive turned the network off and booted up the router first then the other devices, but it will only work initially.

any ideas?
(10-04-2016 20:34)imackify Wrote: [ -> ]I had an issue with DSM 6 and the new minimserver, which was resolved. But the initial problem i was experiencing that led me to upgrade to DSM 6 is still affecting me.

after a power failure the other day, the naim app doesnt show the minimserver. I can however see it on my Unitiqute 2. Even after the NAS has woken up, the server doesnt show in the app.

IF i reboot the Uniti, i can then see it and music will play fine...and continue to play but the server will dissapear from the app after some time.

Ive turned the network off and booted up the router first then the other devices, but it will only work initially.

any ideas?

Please refer to this section for help with this problem.
Reference URL's