MinimServer Forum

Full Version: MinimServer status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm curieus. This is the first time i'm using MinimServer on a Synology 211+ with DSM 6.0
Installing was no problem due to the complete manual(s)

But now, MinimServer is, hopefully, indexing my 5000+ albums. However, I cant's see anywhere if he's still busy of finished. The only message is get is 'Running'.

The timestamps of the files in the directory \MinimServer\appData aren't changing so i presume he's finished

Is that the right conclusion?
(30-03-2016 11:47)wbmatics Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm curieus. This is the first time i'm using MinimServer on a Synology 211+ with DSM 6.0
Installing was no problem due to the complete manual(s)

But now, MinimServer is, hopefully, indexing my 5000+ albums. However, I cant's see anywhere if he's still busy of finished. The only message is get is 'Running'.

The timestamps of the files in the directory \MinimServer\appData aren't changing so i presume he's finished

Is that the right conclusion?

This is covered in the installation instructions. See steps 11 and 12 in this section.
I just did and installed MinimWatch.

It works nice, also a nice tool to edit the config-file
I forgot to mention the generated log-file. Perfect to look for errors in my self-chosen tags
(30-03-2016 15:08)wbmatics Wrote: [ -> ]I just did and installed MinimWatch.

It works nice, also a nice tool to edit the config-file

Although it is possible to edit the config file directly, this is not supported and could cause problems. In a future version of MinimServer, I am planning to implement some way of preventing direct edits (details not yet finalised).
Reference URL's