MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Installin Minim Server on DSM6.with ARM7 Processor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am struggling to install the Minimserver update on my Synology DS115 with ARM7 processor. When I try to manually install MinimServer-0.8.3.4-armv7.spk, I get a message that it does not have a digital signature. It does not allow me to complete the installation.
(26-03-2016 14:09)reonb Wrote: [ -> ]I am struggling to install the Minimserver update on my Synology DS115 with ARM7 processor. When I try to manually install MinimServer-0.8.3.4-armv7.spk, I get a message that it does not have a digital signature. It does not allow me to complete the installation.

You need to change the permissions ("Trust Level") to allow the installation. Go to Package Center -> Settings and change the Trust Level to "any publisher"
(26-03-2016 14:37)Bart Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-03-2016 14:09)reonb Wrote: [ -> ]I am struggling to install the Minimserver update on my Synology DS115 with ARM7 processor. When I try to manually install MinimServer-0.8.3.4-armv7.spk, I get a message that it does not have a digital signature. It does not allow me to complete the installation.

You need to change the permissions ("Trust Level") to allow the installation. Go to Package Center -> Settings and change the Trust Level to "any publisher"
Smile This was very helpful - it worked! Thanks!
Reference URL's