MinimServer Forum

Full Version: New Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I am asking for 2 Features. I am very happy with the Minimserver but two additional features would make me very happy
The first one is. Recently added Files. This option I am using a lot of time because i am remember not all the time the new Music Files.

The second Option is the Random Play List. This Feature I like very mutch but it wold be greater with an additional combination with the Genre Type. So I can create a Random Playlist only with Rock or only with Blues.

Thanks a lot for this fantastic Music Server
(25-03-2016 13:52)Roendi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I am asking for 2 Features. I am very happy with the Minimserver but two additional features would make me very happy
The first one is. Recently added Files. This option I am using a lot of time because i am remember not all the time the new Music Files.

The second Option is the Random Play List. This Feature I like very mutch but it wold be greater with an additional combination with the Genre Type. So I can create a Random Playlist only with Rock or only with Blues.

Thanks a lot for this fantastic Music Server

Plus one for both of these.

Ideally the Random playlist could be generated from the subset below the point you already are when you select the option (hope that makes sense). So if you had selected - Audioquality, HD, Genre, Blues then it would be a random playlist generated from you HD Blues albums - i.e. within that part of the tree.

Just love the way minimserver works now and it would be great to leverage that.
If you are using an Android device as the upnp control point, youshould try bubble upnp. This is able to generate a random track list all over the whole library by using minimserver's upnp search facility somehow.
HI Tarnkappe

I am using always this Feature with BubbleUPNP. I want more flexibility with the additional Feature

I have Christmas Song on my Libary. ;-)
Christmas is coming sooner as one might think. Smile
Reference URL's