MinimServer Forum

Full Version: incorrect format??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What does "incorrect format for container ID '0$albums$showaaa' mean and what can be done about this error?
(22-03-2016 17:21)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]What does "incorrect format for container ID '0$albums$showaaa' mean and what can be done about this error?

Are you sure you have copied the container ID correctly and it doesn't end with showaa?
It is like you don't believe me...Sad
(23-03-2016 00:14)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]It is like you don't believe me...Sad

Thanks for this picture. It confirms that the message includes showaa, not showaaa as you said in your previous post.

The container ID 0$albums$showaa was valid in a previous version of MinimServer but it is no longer valid in the latest update level (update 77). Perhaps your control point has some out-of-date cached browsing information. Which control point are you using?
(23-03-2016 00:35)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for this picture. It confirms that the message includes showaa, not showaaa as you said in your previous post.

The container ID 0$albums$showaa was valid in a previous version of MinimServer but it is no longer valid in the latest update level (update 77). Perhaps your control point has some out-of-date cached browsing information. Which control point are you using?

I use Lightning DS on the Auralic Aries
(23-03-2016 01:10)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]

I do have the latest update. I will clear the cache on the Aries and will see what happens. If the error exists will return to you, but thanks for now!
(23-03-2016 01:18)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-03-2016 01:10)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]

I do have the latest update. I will clear the cache on the Aries and will see what happens. If the error exists will return to you, but thanks for now!

Now and then the 'showaa' notification returns. So after a rescan do I always have to clear the cache in Lightning DS?
(11-04-2016 10:14)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]Now and then the 'showaa' notification returns. So after a rescan do I always have to clear the cache in Lightning DS?

Please post a screenshot of the exact error message you are seeing..
(11-04-2016 12:33)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2016 10:14)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]Now and then the 'showaa' notification returns. So after a rescan do I always have to clear the cache in Lightning DS?

Please post a screenshot of the exact error message you are seeing..

same as in post from 23-3
(12-04-2016 11:37)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]same as in post from 23-3

Thanks for this. What happened on the MinimServer side and the Lightning DS side between 14:06 and 17:35?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's