MinimServer Forum

Full Version: incorrect format??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-04-2016 12:16)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2016 11:37)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]same as in post from 23-3

Thanks for this. What happened on the MinimServer side and the Lightning DS side between 14:06 and 17:35?

I copied new content to the NAS and did a rescan. MinimServer told 'running' after some time the alert came up. There is no problem in performance or sound, just the notification is puzzling for me...
(12-04-2016 13:33)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]I copied new content to the NAS and did a rescan. MinimServer told 'running' after some time the alert came up. There is no problem in performance or sound, just the notification is puzzling for me...

Thanks! Do you have any saved playlists in Lightning DS? If so, perhaps these saved playlists still contain the old format of the container ID.

If this is the problem, it is a bug in Lightning DS. The control point should not store server container IDs as part of a saved playlist.
(12-04-2016 13:56)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2016 13:33)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]I copied new content to the NAS and did a rescan. MinimServer told 'running' after some time the alert came up. There is no problem in performance or sound, just the notification is puzzling for me...

Thanks! Do you have any saved playlists in Lightning DS? If so, perhaps these saved playlists still contain the old format of the container ID.

If this is the problem, it is a bug in Lightning DS. The control point should not store server container IDs as part of a saved playlist.
Simon, I don't use playlists. Playlist is empty in Lightning Ds. My conclusion is that there is no conclusion. There is no problem either, only a unexplained alert...
(12-04-2016 15:24)tomfox Wrote: [ -> ]Simon, I don't use playlists. Playlist is empty in Lightning Ds. My conclusion is that there is no conclusion. There is no problem either, only a unexplained alert...

The "problem" is that for some reason, Lightning DS is making a request for a nonexistent container. MinimServer is taking the correct action when this happens. If the "problem" doesn't cause any other symptoms, it should be OK to ignore these messages.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's