MinimServer Forum

Full Version: playlists skip all tracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running MinimServer on a QNAP NAS drive, with MinimWatch on my PC. This is all connected to my Linn Akurate DSM. Until recently my playlists worked fine. Recently that changed. When I call up a playlist, it runs through the tracks skipping each and playing none. All of my existing playlists no longer work and exhibit the same track skipping problem. I recently created a test playlist, which works fine. Can anyone suggest what my problem is and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.
(14-03-2016 00:40)philkaufmancpa Wrote: [ -> ]I am running MinimServer on a QNAP NAS drive, with MinimWatch on my PC. This is all connected to my Linn Akurate DSM. Until recently my playlists worked fine. Recently that changed. When I call up a playlist, it runs through the tracks skipping each and playing none. All of my existing playlists no longer work and exhibit the same track skipping problem. I recently created a test playlist, which works fine. Can anyone suggest what my problem is and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

This probably means the IP address of your NAS has changed. If you use the control point to save a playlist, the playlist contains track URLs and each of these URLs includes the IP address of the server.

To prevent this from happening in future, you should either configure your router to set a reserved DHCP IP address for your NAS or configure your NAS to use a fixed static IP address.
Reference URL's