MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Unable to install miminwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Need your help. I'm new to minim server. I've installed it and am using it.
I'm installing mimimwatch. It seems to install, I have a shortcut on my desktop. When I click to open it leads me to my WinRAR extraction Zip software, asking me to extract or add. I've inserted and attachment to view.

I'm not sure what is going on, but this seems odd. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks

John
(07-02-2016 18:32)Johnnyg34 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Need your help. I'm new to minim server. I've installed it and am using it.
I'm installing mimimwatch. It seems to install, I have a shortcut on my desktop. When I click to open it leads me to my WinRAR extraction Zip software, asking me to extract or add. I've inserted and attachment to view.

I'm not sure what is going on, but this seems odd. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks

John

You have the .jar file extension associated with the WinRAR program and this is overriding the normal .jar association with Java. The fix is to open the WinRAR program and use its preference settings to remove the association with .jar.
Reference URL's