MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Red Icon MinimWatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today it doesn't show in mconnect and I have a red icon with 'MinimServer :MinimStreamer:IncorrectFFmpeg version'. Never saw before, I am not using/don't need Minimstreamer, if this will fix how can I delete ? Thks
(17-01-2016 22:17)rogerdn Wrote: [ -> ]Today it doesn't show in mconnect and I have a red icon with 'MinimServer :MinimStreamer:IncorrectFFmpeg version'. Never saw before, I am not using/don't need Minimstreamer, if this will fix how can I delete ? Thks

In the Packages tab of the Properties window, select MinimStreamer under 'Installed packages' and click Remove, then click Relaunch.
(17-01-2016 23:04)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-01-2016 22:17)rogerdn Wrote: [ -> ]Today it doesn't show in mconnect and I have a red icon with 'MinimServer :MinimStreamer:IncorrectFFmpeg version'. Never saw before, I am not using/don't need Minimstreamer, if this will fix how can I delete ? Thks

In the Packages tab of the Properties window, select MinimStreamer under 'Installed packages' and click Remove, then click Relaunch.

Fixed it, thks.
Reference URL's