MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Tag Update and audio quality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, first thanks for the automatic selection capability for indextags, this means I know longer have to use tag update to replace "1" with "Press here".
Concerning tag update, I've been trying to replace the standard audio quality categories with alternatives, for example HD with Studio Master. My tagupdate file looks as follows:

@AUDIOQUALITY=HD
=AUDIOQUALITY=Studio Master

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or whether this is not currently possible.

Many thanks, SoundAdikt.
(11-12-2015 13:21)SoundAdikt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, first thanks for the automatic selection capability for indextags, this means I know longer have to use tag update to replace "1" with "Press here".

I'm glad you are finding this useful.

Quote: Concerning tag update, I've been trying to replace the standard audio quality categories with alternatives, for example HD with Studio Master. My tagupdate file looks as follows:

@AUDIOQUALITY=HD
=AUDIOQUALITY=Studio Master

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or whether this is not currently possible.

Many thanks, SoundAdikt.

This isn't possible because:

1) #AudioQuality isn't a real tag in the file and the tag update file only processes real tags in the file

2) The tag update file is processed before the #AudioQuality tag is created
Not too worry, thanks for responding. You can stick this capability on the "nice to have" list if you have one.

Best wishes.
(11-12-2015 18:04)SoundAdikt Wrote: [ -> ]Not too worry, thanks for responding. You can stick this capability on the "nice to have" list if you have one.

Best wishes.

I do have a long list of these and it has been added. Smile
Reference URL's