MinimServer Forum

Full Version: MinimServer: 0$=Artist$5401 isn't a valid object
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simon

MinimServer: 0$=Artist$5401 isn't a valid object

Got this error earlier and not sure how to track back which folder/artist/file this relates to. Again this one is only showing on one of the copies but I am double checking with a reconciliation just be sure everything is actually right. I know the folders and files tally and 'size'.

Can you point me at how to find/solve this one?
(27-11-2015 14:25)Martin H Wrote: [ -> ]Simon

Got this error earlier and not sure how to track back which folder/artist/file this relates to. Again this one is only showing on one of the copies but I am double checking with a reconciliation just be sure everything is actually right. I know the folders and files tally and 'size'.

Can you point me at how to find/solve this one?

This message means the control point's view of your library is out of sync with the server. To fix it, you might need to do a server rescan and/or restart the control point.
Thx Simon. A rescan worked - I have been re-tagging etc. and been re-scanning on and off all morning and must have got out of sync as you say without realising it. Thx
Reference URL's