MinimServer Forum

Full Version: MinimServer update 72 in download version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

the last Version update is .72; is this update version not implemented in the download versions; When i download "Synology PowerPC: MinimServer-0.8.3.1-ppc.spk" and check version i get info about a version .50

Is in the download version not the last update version integrated; i ask because my MinimServer is complete offline, so could not update via Internet
(13-11-2015 18:30)Oroperplex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

the last Version update is .72; is this update version not implemented in the download versions; When i download "Synology PowerPC: MinimServer-0.8.3.1-ppc.spk" and check version i get info about a version .50

Is in the download version not the last update version integrated; i ask because my MinimServer is complete offline, so could not update via Internet

You need an internet connection to apply updates. If the machine running MinimServer doesn't have an internet connection, you can run MinimWatch on another machine on your local network that does have an internet connection and use MinimWatch to apply the updates to MinimServer.

The downloads are not rebuilt every time I release an update because this would require rebuilding 27 downloads and it isn't practical for me to do this.
(13-11-2015 20:50)Oroperplex Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-11-2015 20:25)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Oroperplex' pid='18396' dateline='1447435802']
Hi,

... ... ...you can run MinimWatch on another machine on your local network that does have an internet connection and use MinimWatch to apply the updates to MinimServer. ... ... ...
that works fine so update .72 was possible from my side
Reference URL's