MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Title display format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All

Album.displayFormat={$date^$album^ - ^}, Title.displayFormat={$tracknumber^$totaltracks^/^$title^ ^}

And my streamer (Cyrus Stream X v2) doesn't show let say "/total tracks".

What is the problem?
(11-10-2015 14:25)DJ1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear All

Album.displayFormat={$date^$album^ - ^}, Title.displayFormat={$tracknumber^$totaltracks^/^$title^ ^}

And my streamer (Cyrus Stream X v2) doesn't show let say "/total tracks".

What is the problem?

Which control point are you using?

What exactly does the Cyrus display?
Dear Simon, as a control point I'm using Cadence for iPad. Cyrus displays only track number and title as I wrote before. Both metadata are OK, ie. "Walk of Life" has 1 as a track number and 08 as total tracks. I'm using dbPoweramp to rip CD and EZ CD Audio Converter for editing of metadata for HD downloads.
(12-10-2015 21:12)DJ1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Simon, as a control point I'm using Cadence for iPad. Cyrus displays only track number and title as I wrote before. Both metadata are OK, ie. "Walk of Life" has 1 as a track number and 08 as total tracks. I'm using dbPoweramp to rip CD and EZ CD Audio Converter for editing of metadata for HD downloads.

Are you sure your files contain a tag named TOTALTRACKS? When I rip a FLAC file using dBpoweramp, it places this information in a tag named TRACKTOTAL.

If your files contain TRACKTOTAL tags, you need to change $totaltracks to $tracktotal and also update the corresponding tag name in the itemTags property.
(12-10-2015 21:34)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2015 21:12)DJ1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Simon, as a control point I'm using Cadence for iPad. Cyrus displays only track number and title as I wrote before. Both metadata are OK, ie. "Walk of Life" has 1 as a track number and 08 as total tracks. I'm using dbPoweramp to rip CD and EZ CD Audio Converter for editing of metadata for HD downloads.

Are you sure your files contain a tag named TOTALTRACKS? When I rip a FLAC file using dBpoweramp, it places this information in a tag named TRACKTOTAL.

If your files contain TRACKTOTAL tags, you need to change $totaltracks to $tracktotal and also update the corresponding tag name in the itemTags property.

Simon, I'm sure. My foobar window title is set to: [%album artist% - ]["%album% "-] [%tracknumber%/%totaltracks%] [%title%] and it displays 01/08 Walk of Life. I've just ripped CD to check it out and foobar dispaly the same: 01/08 Walk of Life. So a tag name is TotalTracks...
(12-10-2015 21:51)DJ1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Simon, I'm sure. My foobar window title is set to: [%album artist% - ]["%album% "-] [%tracknumber%/%totaltracks%] [%title%] and it displays 01/08 Walk of Life. I've just ripped CD to check it out and foobar dispaly the same: 01/08 Walk of Life. So a tag name is TotalTracks...

I don't think it's safe to assume that foobar is using the same tag name that is physically in the file. You can check the physical file tag name by using the Extended Tags dialog of Mp3tag, or you can try making the change that I suggested to see if it fixes the problem, or you can open the file using a hex editor to see what it contains.
Simon, once again YOU are absolutely right. Mp3tag shows a tag named TrackTotal, foobar names the same tag total tracks. Thank you!
Reference URL's