MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Displaying composer and album artist on BubbleUpNp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Simon, i,ve just realized that when i tab a song on bubbleupnp on android to show metadata i can not see the composer and neither the album artist (If the artist, album artist and composer is the same person),(example : Foy Vance - Joy Of Nothing)i can only see the artist name. I used to have the setting on minimserver properties when i could see all the above but since i reinstalled the minimserver on synology and lost the settings (didn't make any backup of those) so i don't remember what commands i had on the settings.
I would apreciate any help.
Thanx!
Regards Meffy

BTW i've attached minimserver.cfg and a picture of a track so you can have a look!
(05-10-2015 01:25)Meffy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Simon, i,ve just realized that when i tab a song on bubbleupnp on android to show metadata i can not see the composer and neither the album artist (If the artist, album artist and composer is the same person),(example : Foy Vance - Joy Of Nothing)i can only see the artist name. I used to have the setting on minimserver properties when i could see all the above but since i reinstalled the minimserver on synology and lost the settings (didn't make any backup of those) so i don't remember what commands i had on the settings.
Thanx!
Regards Meffy

BTW i've attached minimserver.cfg and a picture of a track so you can have a look!

This appears to be a BubbleUPnP issue. MinimServer is sending all these values but BubbleUPnP is only displaying the Artist value.
(05-10-2015 13:23)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2015 01:25)Meffy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Simon, i,ve just realized that when i tab a song on bubbleupnp on android to show metadata i can not see the composer and neither the album artist (If the artist, album artist and composer is the same person),(example : Foy Vance - Joy Of Nothing)i can only see the artist name. I used to have the setting on minimserver properties when i could see all the above but since i reinstalled the minimserver on synology and lost the settings (didn't make any backup of those) so i don't remember what commands i had on the settings.
Thanx!
Regards Meffy

This appears to be a BubbleUPnP issue. MinimServer is sending all these values but BubbleUPnP is only displaying the Artist value.

Thanks for your reply Simon. Why when i tab the show metadata on bubbleupnp and the there is a differnt artist, album artist and composer names then all appears.
E.G.
Artist=Foy Vance
Album Artist= Various
Composer= David Foster

But IF all the above has the same name then it only shows the artist name on metadata.
Weird.
BTW are my settings ok? Or is it something to do with the settings in the minimserver properties?

Thanks Meffy!
(05-10-2015 14:02)Meffy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your reply Simon. Why when i tab the show metadata on bubbleupnp and the there is a differnt artist, album artist and composer names then all appears.
E.G.
Artist=Foy Vance
Album Artist= Various
Composer= David Foster

But IF all the above has the same name then it only shows the artist name on metadata.
Weird.
BTW are my settings ok? Or is it something to do with the settings in the minimserver properties?

Thanks Meffy!

Please see my previous response. MinimServer is sending all three values to BubbleUPnP but BubbleUPnP is only displaying the Artist value (when all three values are the same). This is not related to your MinimServer settings.
Reference URL's