MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Album Splitting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(17-12-2015 23:09)guiyo Wrote: [ -> ]After upgrading to MC21 and doing all type of attempts and following all your instructions, I quit. I'm now adjusting the tags using DBPoweramp but is a very dedicated effort and I can't see what albums have the wrong character. MC21 still split the albums. Fortunately Lumin is reading the modification and the albums that I merge are OK.
Question, any suggestion to replace MC21, any recommendation you have.

You need to do "Update tags (from Library)" in MC21. See this page for instructions.
(18-12-2015 10:41)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-12-2015 23:09)guiyo Wrote: [ -> ]After upgrading to MC21 and doing all type of attempts and following all your instructions, I quit. I'm now adjusting the tags using DBPoweramp but is a very dedicated effort and I can't see what albums have the wrong character. MC21 still split the albums. Fortunately Lumin is reading the modification and the albums that I merge are OK.
Question, any suggestion to replace MC21, any recommendation you have.

You need to do "Update tags (from Library)" in MC21. See this page for instructions.

Thanks, I installed DBPoweramp, that works faster and is reliable updating Tags, converting the files. Thanks for the help.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's