MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Install Miminserver w/o internet acess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

I have a dedicated 2 PC system which goes never to the internet. However I would like to install miminserver plus miminstreamer as a big part of the collection is in flac and I would like to convert it on the fly.

Is there any workaround to manged this

Best regards

L
(21-06-2015 00:31)Laurastar Wrote: [ -> ]Dear all,

I have a dedicated 2 PC system which goes never to the internet. However I would like to install miminserver plus miminstreamer as a big part of the collection is in flac and I would like to convert it on the fly.

Best regards

L

You can install MinimStreamer by using MinimWatch running on another computer on your network that has an internet connection.
(21-06-2015 07:50)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]

Best regards

L

You can install MinimStreamer by using MinimWatch running on another computer on your network that has an internet connection.
(21-06-2015 07:50)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]

Best regards

L

Thank you! Does this other machine need a connection to the Audio PCs?

All the best

Laurastar
(21-06-2015 07:55)Laurastar Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! Does this other machine need a connection to the Audio PCs?

All the best

Laurastar

The other machine needs to have a local LAN connection to the PC that is running MinimServer.
Reference URL's