MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Bubble DS doesn't see minimserver from Asus TF101
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minimserver and Minimstreamer are running on Qnap NAS and are working fine using Bubble DS on my SIII android phone as control point and playing on Linn Sneaky DS renderers.

All used to be OK also using Bubble DS on an Asus Transformer TF101 until recently. Now I can no longer see the Minimserver. The only sources I can see from the TF101 are Local Media Server and a Windoze computer on the network which is not used for media but possibly has some windoze media stuff installed by default.

How can I get to see the Minimserver again from the TF101 please. I have tried re-booting etc but no good so far.
Budgie
(18-06-2015 23:57)Budgie Wrote: [ -> ]Minimserver and Minimstreamer are running on Qnap NAS and are working fine using Bubble DS on my SIII android phone as control point and playing on Linn Sneaky DS renderers.

All used to be OK also using Bubble DS on an Asus Transformer TF101 until recently. Now I can no longer see the Minimserver. The only sources I can see from the TF101 are Local Media Server and a Windoze computer on the network which is not used for media but possibly has some windoze media stuff installed by default.

How can I get to see the Minimserver again from the TF101 please. I have tried re-booting etc but no good so far.
Budgie

You could try powering down your complete network and powering it up in this order:

1) Your main router (then wait 5 minutes)
2) Any other routers / switches / wireless access points
3) The QNAP (then wait 5 minutes)
4) The Asus Transformer

If this doesn't work, you might be able to get some help from the Bubble DS forum. It sounds like the problem is at the Transformer end, as MinimServer is visible from Bubble DS on your phone.
(19-06-2015 09:41)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-06-2015 23:57)Budgie Wrote: [ -> ]Minimserver and Minimstreamer are running on Qnap NAS and are working fine using Bubble DS on my SIII android phone as control point and playing on Linn Sneaky DS renderers.

Budgie

You could try powering down your complete network and powering it up in this order:

1) Your main router (then wait 5 minutes)
2) Any other routers / switches / wireless access points
3) The QNAP (then wait 5 minutes)
4) The Asus Transformer

If this doesn't work, you might be able to get some help from the Bubble DS forum. It sounds like the problem is at the Transformer end, as MinimServer is visible from Bubble DS on your phone.

Hi Simon,
Many thanks for your suggestion. Tried all but still no joy. I agree the issue seems to be with Transformer or BubbleDS. Will try and get help there. Meanwhile thanks again for brilliant software.
Budgie
Reference URL's