MinimServer Forum

Full Version: MinimServer package disapperard from Synology DS713+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Out of blue, MinimServer package disappeared from my Synology DS713+. I tried to reinstall it, but it says “This package does not contain digital signature” and I could not install it.

Could you help?Angry
(24-04-2015 21:16)yhamao@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]Out of blue, MinimServer package disappeared from my Synology DS713+. I tried to reinstall it, but it says “This package does not contain digital signature” and I could not install it.

Could you help?Angry

I don't know why the MinimServer package would disappear out of the blue.

To reinstall it, you need to make sure the Package Center Trust Level is set to 'Any publisher'. See step 4 of the section "Installing or updating MinimServer" on this page.
Dear Simon,

I tried it. Then I got an error message (translated by be from Japanese) "Port 9790 set up for this package is used by other service, or reserved for system use. Please invalidate or change competing service, or ask the developer to change the setting of the package."

So I am still out of MinimServer...Angry

(24-04-2015 21:44)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-04-2015 21:16)yhamao@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]Out of blue, MinimServer package disappeared from my Synology DS713+. I tried to reinstall it, but it says “This package does not contain digital signature” and I could not install it.

Could you help?Angry

I don't know why the MinimServer package would disappear out of the blue.

To reinstall it, you need to make sure the Package Center Trust Level is set to 'Any publisher'. See step 4 of the section "Installing or updating MinimServer" on this page.
(26-04-2015 19:57)yhamao@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Simon,

I tried it. Then I got an error message (translated by be from Japanese) "Port 9790 set up for this package is used by other service, or reserved for system use. Please invalidate or change competing service, or ask the developer to change the setting of the package."

So I am still out of MinimServer...Angry

To fix this problem, you need to follow the instructions in this forum post.
Reference URL's