MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Error message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i want to install minimserver in my PC running Win7 64Bit. Andy suggestions what the erfror Message says? What should i change to get IT running?
Regards,
Andi
(22-04-2015 13:28)Ako76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i want to install minimserver in my PC running Win7 64Bit. Any suggestions what the error Message says? What should i change to get IT running?Regards, Andi

It's a mismatch between the Java version and the MinimServer version.

Your Win 7 x64 machine is running 32 bit Java, which is quite permissible. If you wish to stick with this, you will need to uninstall the 64 bit MinimServer and install the 32 bit version, to match your Java installation. Alternatively, you can install 64 bit Java, and (to be on the safe side) reinstall your 64 bit MinimServer.

£2 bit Java and 64 bit Java can co-exist on the same machine, but the auto-updating system for Java can be confused by this. Personally, I prefer to have only one version of Java running (and then only when needed) on my Windows machines, and I always disable Java (not JavaScript which is not at all the same thing as Java) in any web browser I use.

David
thank you, i'll try,
regards,
andi
Reference URL's