MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Album not playing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an Auralic Vega DAC and Aries playing from a Synology 214 NAS running MinimServer. I recently purchased and downloaded three albums from HDTracks. Two of those are playing fine. However, one album displays correctly on my Mac and in Metadatics, but when I go to play it in Lightning DS it does not play, and does not display the cover art or the track names though it does display the album name. Next to each track number it states "Modified or deleted item."

I contacted Auralic and Mr. Wang was able to play the files (I sent him one via Dropbox), so he believes it might be a MinimServer issue.

Do you have any idea what is wrong and how to fix it? Thanks.
(19-03-2015 22:48)rdono61 Wrote: [ -> ]I have an Auralic Vega DAC and Aries playing from a Synology 214 NAS running MinimServer. I recently purchased and downloaded three albums from HDTracks. Two of those are playing fine. However, one album displays correctly on my Mac and in Metadatics, but when I go to play it in Lightning DS it does not play, and does not display the cover art or the track names though it does display the album name. Next to each track number it states "Modified or deleted item."

I contacted Auralic and Mr. Wang was able to play the files (I sent him one via Dropbox), so he believes it might be a MinimServer issue.

Do you have any idea what is wrong and how to fix it? Thanks.

This message means the file has been modified or deleted since your last MinimServer rescan. To fix it, do a Rescan from the minim icon.
thanks, that worked
Reference URL's