MinimServer Forum

Full Version: June 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Afternoon! I noticed that my copy of MinimServer is good until June of 2015. What exactly will happen after that? If a charge is needed after that, what is the price and can I pay it now?

Thanks in advance, Richard
(14-03-2015 14:31)Richard K. Horton Wrote: [ -> ]Good Afternoon! I noticed that my copy of MinimServer is good until June of 2015. What exactly will happen after that? If a charge is needed after that, what is the price and can I pay it now?

Thanks in advance, Richard

The MinimServer license is unlimited. It is the MinimStreamer license that expires at the end of June 2015.

This expiry date gives me the option to either continue the free license for a further period or put in place some other licensing arrangement. There are a number of factors involved and I haven't yet made a decision about this. For example, if voluntary donations were to decrease significantly, I might need to make some charge to cover my out-of-pocket costs.

You can rest assured that you will still be able to use MinimStreamer and MinimServer after June 2015.
Reference URL's