MinimServer Forum

Full Version: MinimServer - Bubble DS Next - Track numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I´m using Bubble DS Next 2.1.3 and MinimSever 0.8.3 U62 (both Synology and Windows 7)

Since the last updates (Bubble DS and Minim) the track-numbers are no longer visible.
This appears in playlist and libary.

Can anyone here confirm this in his installation ?

Thanks
Hannes
I can confirm this. No track numbers (or item numbers in the playlist) are displayed in Bubble, even when the setting to display them is ticked.

I suspect that this is entirely a Bubble DS issue (track numbers are shown in the metadata panel), and I do hope that the change is not intentional ...

David
(09-03-2015 23:44)DavidHB Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm this. No track numbers (or item numbers in the playlist) are displayed in Bubble, even when the setting to display them is ticked.

I suspect that this is entirely a Bubble DS issue (track numbers are shown in the metadata panel), and I do hope that the change is not intentional ...

David

Yes it´s entirely a Bubble DS issue, we checked it with a friends installation, which showed the numbers correctly.

He updated Bubble DS to the latest version, Minim wasn´t touched -> no track numbers.......

Hope BubbleGum can sort out the problem soon.

Hannes
On the Linn forum (which is usually a good place to post bug reports about BubbleDS), Bubbleguuum has said that this is a bug which he plans to fix, so that's good.

David
Reference URL's