MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Problems following upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simon

I have upgraded to the latest version of MinimServer on a PC running Windows Home Server 2007, and i am getting the following error when trying to restart MinimServer (see attachment).

Thank you
(16-02-2015 16:43)RSJ Wrote: [ -> ]Simon

I have upgraded to the latest version of MinimServer on a PC running Windows Home Server 2007, and i am getting the following error when trying to restart MinimServer (see attachment).

Thank you

Hi, I have the same error on a Mac with Minim Watch, the tray icon turning red. It's now not working at all...Any ideas what to do Simon?
I'm running the latest version of Minim Server on my QNap NAS drive
Btw thanks so much for developing Minim, it normally works like a dream on my Naim Streamer...barring their recent lash up of a control app!
[attachment=738]
(16-02-2015 16:43)RSJ Wrote: [ -> ]Simon

Thank you

See this post.
That seems to have fixed things. I deleted MinimStreamer 0.5.2. MinimServer then relaunched properly (and, seemingly, all packages are up to date).

Thank you
(16-02-2015 17:17)RSJ Wrote: [ -> ]That seems to have fixed things. I deleted MinimStreamer 0.5.2. MinimServer then relaunched properly (and, seemingly, all packages are up to date).

Thank you

This is the magic of autoUpdate. Of course, it helps if the updated package is built correctly. Smile
Reference URL's