MinimServer Forum

Full Version: MinimServer Set Up Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(30-03-2015 16:59)signature8 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question;

I am using Kazoo as CP. I do not see cover art until I have browse down to all the way at the album level.

If I use JRiver as the DLNA server under Kazoo I see cover art under all screens.

MinimServer shows album art for albums and in folder view but not for other containers such as Artist.

Quote:Also, is there anyway to have the MinimServer rescan the directory say once everyday automatically? Thanks

Not at present. I am hoping to add automatic rescan in a future release.
Does MinimServer run on Windows Server 2012? I am getting an error where server.jar is asking for an application to open with. Thanks.
(12-04-2015 16:54)signature8 Wrote: [ -> ]Does MinimServer run on Windows Server 2012? I am getting an error where server.jar is asking for an application to open with. Thanks.

Do you have Java installed on this machine? This error means that Windows couldn't find a suitable application to run the mserver.jar file.
I was trying to play some DFF files yesterday and they did not play. Does MinimServer support DFF files. Do I need to add DFF:DoPWAV, etc. in transcode, etc. Please let me know.
(23-04-2015 15:38)signature8 Wrote: [ -> ]I was trying to play some DFF files yesterday and they did not play. Does MinimServer support DFF files. Do I need to add DFF:DoPWAV, etc. in transcode, etc. Please let me know.

MinimServer does support DFF files. You might need to add dff:dopwav if your renderer requires this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's