MinimServer Forum

Full Version: How to select my content directory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Complete noob. I have installed the MinimServer version 0.8.3 update 57 on my mac pro 10.9.5. Installation was a breeze and Minim is up and running.

My contents (all music flac files) are located on a Promise raid drive enclosure connected via thunderblot. It shows up as a device - which is all correct.

However, for the life of me, I just can't get to select the Promise Raid drive in the Minimserver - Select Content Directory dialog box. All that is listed is my home drive and my local hard disk.

What am I missing folks?

Your assistance is highly appreciated.
(27-01-2015 22:05)crittertoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Complete noob. I have installed the MinimServer version 0.8.3 update 57 on my mac pro 10.9.5. Installation was a breeze and Minim is up and running.

My contents (all music flac files) are located on a Promise raid drive enclosure connected via thunderblot. It shows up as a device - which is all correct.

However, for the life of me, I just can't get to select the Promise Raid drive in the Minimserver - Select Content Directory dialog box. All that is listed is my home drive and my local hard disk.

What am I missing folks?

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Please see the Note to step 6 in this section.
thank you....all is WELL now Smile
Reference URL's