MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Not able to install EJRE add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get the message "The update file is not valid for this architecture" when I try to install this add-on to my Readynas duo 1v. I have tried to use both the ARM and the X86 file, but I get the same message in the Readynas front view, I tried to upload the file on the Readynas front view: System- Update- Local and browse the correct file. I got the same message when trying to install the MinimServer file. Please, if anyone have a tips, let me know. Thank you
(18-01-2015 12:08)VBU Wrote: [ -> ]I get the message "The update file is not valid for this architecture" when I try to install this add-on to my Readynas duo 1v. I have tried to use both the ARM and the X86 file, but I get the same message in the Readynas front view, I tried to upload the file on the Readynas front view: System- Update- Local and browse the correct file. I got the same message when trying to install the MinimServer file. Please, if anyone have a tips, let me know. Thank you

You can't install MinimServer on a ReadyNAS Duo v1. See this page for a list of supported ReadyNAS models.
Reference URL's