MinimServer Forum

Full Version: "like" feature?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having hundreds of albums indexed by minimserver, it would be nice to tag some of them with a "like" mark, and have an extra category containing only these albums. When willing to go through albums that I like, I could jump directly to the this category. How can I do this please? Thanks.
-R

P.S. Along the same way, can I sort the albums by the number of times that they have been played by me?
(06-01-2015 23:38)robertopisa Wrote: [ -> ]Having hundreds of albums indexed by minimserver, it would be nice to tag some of them with a "like" mark, and have an extra category containing only these albums. When willing to go through albums that I like, I could jump directly to the this category. How can I do this please? Thanks.
-R

The UPnP protocol doesn't allow a control point to tell a server to add or modify tags. Also, MinimServer doesn't write any tags to your files. You would need to use a tagging program and do this manually by adding a custom tag that represents a "like" mark.

Quote:P.S. Along the same way, can I sort the albums by the number of times that they have been played by me?

In a future release, I am planning to add support for a "recently played" list. This isn't the same as having an exact count of the number of plays but it might be of some use.
Thank you Simon
-R
Reference URL's