MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Error when (re)starting MinimServer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I run MinimServer 0.83 Update 54 on a Qnap TS-453 since some days. Great piece of software, but now I ran into problems. When I start the log writes the following:

Quote:java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at com.minimserver.Server$Album.compareTo(Server.java:12304)
at com.minimserver.Server$Album.compareTo(Server.java:12124)
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.binarySort(ComparableTimSort.java:258)
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.sort(ComparableTimSort.java:203)
at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:1244)
at java.util.Collections.sort(Collections.java:166)
at com.minimserver.Server$AlbumList.sortAlbums(Server.java:8933)
at com.minimserver.Server.doStart(Server.java:2343)
at com.minimserver.Server.start(Server.java:511)
at org.jminim.core.ContextImpl.startComponent(ContextImpl.java:167)
at org.jminim.core.ContextImpl.start(ContextImpl.java:92)
at org.jminim.core.RuntimeImpl.run(RuntimeImpl.java:1373)
at org.jminim.core.LauncherImpl.run(LauncherImpl.java:976)
at org.jminim.core.LauncherImpl.launch(LauncherImpl.java:107)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.jav​a:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at org.jminim.launch.Launcher.doLaunch(Launcher.java:621)
at org.jminim.launch.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:204)
at com.minimserver.launch.LaunchServer.main(LaunchServer.java:30)

Yesterday I tried some options (tagOptions, tagValue), but after that problem I removed them, but the error remains.

Another question: The language is set to auto (and this means English now). How can I set the language to German? Is that language available? And if not, are there any translations files that I can edit?
(04-01-2015 18:43)Mangar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I run MinimServer 0.83 Update 54 on a Qnap TS-453 since some days. Great piece of software, but now I ran into problems. When I start the log writes the following:

Quote:java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at com.minimserver.Server$Album.compareTo(Server.java:12304)

Yesterday I tried some options (tagOptions, tagValue), but after that problem I removed them, but the error remains.

Thanks for reporting this problem. I have found the cause and it is now fixed in update 55.

Quote:Another question: The language is set to auto (and this means English now). How can I set the language to German? Is that language available? And if not, are there any translations files that I can edit?

If you set the QNAP language to German using the "globe" symbol at the top right of the QNAP home page, MinimServer will detect this setting but you won't see any change in the MinimServer user interface because translation isn't currently supported. You can change the text displayed for index tags by using the substitution notation described in this section (look for Composer:Komponist).
Reference URL's