MinimServer Forum

Full Version: New albums don't appear after full rescan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simon,
I have Minimserve 0.81 update 42 on Netgear ReadyNAS Ultra 2.
After months without updating my music collection, I added a new folder with a new album.
I found no way to allow Minimserver to show this new album.
I tried several rescans in "full" mode, updated EJRE to 7u71, updated NAS firmware, with no results.
Even with "trace" log, it seems the new folder is never scanned. There is no reference to the new folder.
It seems like Minimserver is scanning always the same cache and not the actual disk: In the short log extract below, the warnings refer to two files (not belonging to the missing new folder) I renamed several hours ago and are no more present on disk.
Again, during "full" rescan I don't see any led activity blinking on the NAS.
I also tried to change the ContentDir to a dummy one, then changing again to the real one, but still it shows the old folder structure before. Any suggestions ? Tks. Mauro

Scanning directory Top Of The Pops 1979
Scanning directory Festivalbar 2008 Rossa
Warning: ID3v2 USLT frame has missing null separator at offset 451 in file Various Artists/Festivalbar 2008 Rossa/16 Hate That I Love You.mp3 (length 4503662)
Warning: ID3v2 USLT frame has missing null separator at offset 408 in file Various Artists/Festivalbar 2008 Rossa/02 2. I Love To Move In Here.mp3 (length 8827159)
Scanning directory Festivalbar 2006 Rossa
Scanning directory Lounge - New Jazz
Scanning directory Top Of The Pops 1964
FORGET MY STUPIDITY

I forgot I installed another instance of minimserver on another nas I manually sync with the master filesystem on the readynas...it was the instance I actually used :-(

After syncyng, all is running well

Sorry again
Reference URL's