MinimServer Forum

Full Version: QNAP TS-269H installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

Got the new QNAP TS-269H and trying to install MinimServer. According to MinimServer installation note, I should install via "App Center" as the QNAP comes with QTS 4.1.

There should be a JAVA "JRE" package in Developer Tools. No such thing on my unit. Please see screen capture.
[attachment=522]

There should be a "MinimServer" package in Entertainment. No such thing on my unit. Please see screen capture.
[attachment=523]

Just FYI. Will try manual qpkg installation...
Manual install works! Smile
(27-08-2014 08:27)psme Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

Got the new QNAP TS-269H and trying to install MinimServer. According to MinimServer installation note, I should install via "App Center" as the QNAP comes with QTS 4.1.

There should be a JAVA "JRE" package in Developer Tools. No such thing on my unit. Please see screen capture.

There should be a "MinimServer" package in Entertainment. No such thing on my unit. Please see screen capture.

Just FYI. Will try manual qpkg installation...

I have contacted QNAP to ask about this. For now, you can download the x86 JRE package from this link and install it manually, then download MinimServer from the MinimServer download page and install it manually.
Reference URL's