MinimServer Forum

Full Version: QNap TS-212, Java 8 & MinimServer issues..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings from Spain.

First: Thank´s Simon...Wink Very good apps!!

Problem: From install JRE 8 (follow official steps), Update MinimServer to last version all OK... but:
When i restart the QNap TS-212 MinimServer tell me (log) that JRE don´t appear and stop... Then I go to AppCenter and JRE is UP and manually start MinimServer... QNap TS-212 have the last firmware 4.1.0.

Question: What can i do to solve the problem?

I hope you understood me, sorry for my little english...Sad

K.R.
Javier.
Greetings from Spain.

I see the 0.8.1.1 (another .1) now in download section. I will tried install it... this night.

Cheers.
Javier
(23-07-2014 14:10)cgospsa Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings from Spain.

I see the 0.8.1.1 (another .1) now in download section. I will tried install it... this night.

Cheers.
Javier

The 0.8.1.1 version has a fix for this problem. I have sent this version to QNAP but I am not seeing it in the QNAP App Center on my TS-119. Users who don't see 0.8.1.1 in the QNAP App Center can download it from the MinimServer Downloads page and install it using the "Install Manually" button.

I'd be interested to know if other QNAP users can see 0.8.1.1 in the QNAP App Center on their NAS. If you can see this, what QNAP model do you have?
Greetings from Spain.

Sorry but i explain my self bad... Download 0.8.1.1 from your web Simon. I don´t see it in QNap app center.

Thank´s Mr. Nash.. ;o)

Javier.
(24-07-2014 09:09)cgospsa Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings from Spain.

Sorry but i explain my self bad... Download 0.8.1.1 from your web Simon. I don´t see it in QNap app center.

Thank´s Mr. Nash.. ;o)

Javier.

Thanks for clarifying this.
Reference URL's