MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Cannot play wav-files with NAD C446
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
with my NAD C446 and MinimServer I cannot play wav-Files.
MinimServer does not recognise wav-Files.
What is wrong with my settings?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards
Dietmar
(10-07-2014 16:42)dietmar18 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards
Dietmar

If the WAV files don't contain any tags, they will appear under the [untagged] choice from the top-level menu. Alternatively, you should be able to find them under [folder view].
(10-07-2014 16:55)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2014 16:42)dietmar18 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards
Dietmar

If the WAV files don't contain any tags, they will appear under the [untagged] choice from the top-level menu. Alternatively, you should be able to find them under [folder view].

Hello,
unfortunatelly it does not work. For example: In one folder I have one file as FLAC and as WAV...but I can see only the FLAC...

best regards
Dietmar
(10-07-2014 17:47)dietmar18 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
unfortunatelly it does not work. For example: In one folder I have one file as FLAC and as WAV...but I can see only the FLAC...

best regards
Dietmar

Have you done a MinimServer rescan since you added the WAV file to this folder? A manual recan is needed for MinimServer to pick up newly added files.

If the WAV file doesn't show after doing a rescan, please check the MinimServer log for error messages. MinimServer might have found a problem with the WAV file.
Reference URL's