MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Minimwatch Startup Error on OSX 10.9.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded and install the newest version of Minimwatch (64 bit) on my MacBook Pro running OSX 10.9.4. When I try to start Mininwatch, I get 'Minimwatch: subnet 10.0.1.2 not found'. I've restarted the MacBook and Airport Extreme. Any ideas?
(04-07-2014 04:13)clar2391 Wrote: [ -> ]I just downloaded and install the newest version of Minimwatch (64 bit) on my MacBook Pro running OSX 10.9.4. When I try to start Mininwatch, I get 'Minimwatch: subnet 10.0.1.2 not found'. I've restarted the MacBook and Airport Extreme. Any ideas?

At some time previously, you have set the ohnet.subnet property for MinimWatch to this value. To fix the problem, you can delete the MinimWatch configuration by doing the following:

1) In Finder, select Go > Go to Folder...
2) Enter the folder name /Users/<your-user-name>/Library/MinimWatch and click Go
3) Drag the minimwatch.config file from this folder to the trash
4) Restart MinimWatch
Thanks! Worked perfectly.

(04-07-2014 08:40)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2014 04:13)clar2391 Wrote: [ -> ]I just downloaded and install the newest version of Minimwatch (64 bit) on my MacBook Pro running OSX 10.9.4. When I try to start Mininwatch, I get 'Minimwatch: subnet 10.0.1.2 not found'. I've restarted the MacBook and Airport Extreme. Any ideas?

At some time previously, you have set the ohnet.subnet property for MinimWatch to this value. To fix the problem, you can delete the MinimWatch configuration by doing the following:

1) In Finder, select Go > Go to Folder...
2) Enter the folder name /Users/<your-user-name>/Library/MinimWatch and click Go
3) Drag the minimwatch.config file from this folder to the trash
4) Restart MinimWatch
Reference URL's