MinimServer Forum

Full Version: The new yearOnly tag option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Simon,

first of all many thanks for the update 25/26. This is once again a big step and the amount of flexibility MinimServer now provides is just stunning!

I think that there has been introduced a small issue with these updates: When using the yearOnly option for the date tag, the index shows a separate entry for each different tag in an audio file even if they have the same year.
For example, when there are three audio files with Date tags 2014-04-28, 2014-04-29 and 2014-04-30, MinimServer will show three index entries '2014'. I think that in previous versions of MinimServer there was only a single index entry '2014' in such a case.

Edit: the same seems to apply for the decade tag option.
(30-04-2014 19:28)winxi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Simon,

first of all many thanks for the update 25/26. This is once again a big step and the amount of flexibility MinimServer now provides is just stunning!

I think that there has been introduced a small issue with these updates: When using the yearOnly option for the date tag, the index shows a separate entry for each different tag in an audio file even if they have the same year.
For example, when there are three audio files with Date tags 2014-04-28, 2014-04-29 and 2014-04-30, MinimServer will show three index entries '2014'. I think that in previous versions of MinimServer there was only a single index entry '2014' in such a case.

Edit: the same seems to apply for the decade tag option.

Thanks for reporting this. I've found the cause of this problem. It will be fixed in the next update.
(30-04-2014 22:08)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for reporting this. I've found the cause of this problem. It will be fixed in the next update.

This problem is now fixed in update 27.
(01-05-2014 09:14)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]This problem is now fixed in update 27.

Works great now, many thanks!
Reference URL's