MinimServer Forum

Full Version: n-stream and album art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to Minimserver and have NAIM stereo equipment . I just loaded minimserver on my Mac pro and while everything went smoothly, I am not seeing any of my album art when using n-Stream. Any basic help would be appreciated...
(23-03-2014 22:41)TAS Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to Minimserver and have NAIM stereo equipment . I just loaded minimserver on my Mac pro and while everything went smoothly, I am not seeing any of my album art when using n-Stream. Any basic help would be appreciated...

You could try changing the compatibility mode setting in n-Stream to see if that helps. Is your album art embedded or do you have it as Folder.jpg (or similar) files? What is the resolution of the artwork?
Thanks for the response. The album art is embedded in the iTunes files and I am not sure about the resolution. I have been using Majestic server for some time (though support has been discontinued) and the art work rendered without issue.
(24-03-2014 04:14)TAS Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the response. The album art is embedded in the iTunes files and I am not sure about the resolution. I have been using Majestic server for some time (though support has been discontinued) and the art work rendered without issue.

iTunes uses a separate file to store album art, and MinimServer doesn't read the iTunes artwork file. Please see the last post in this thread for a solution.
Thank you, this is very helpful.
Reference URL's