MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Minimserver disappers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(27-03-2014 23:16)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-03-2014 20:54)Billzab Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a log file I can access and if so where will it be stored?

To enable MinimServer debug logging, you would need to have MinimWatch installed and running.

Which settings on the ReadyNAS have you changed from the factory defaults? Would it be possible for you to go back to the factory defaults to see if this problem still occurs?

Which version of RAIDiator are you running? Do you have any other add-ons installed as well as MinimServer?

I have not changed any settings since I setup the ReadyNAS. Apart from Minimserver I have 2 other addons installed. The most recent of these which was installed on Christmas Day is UE Music Library for my Logitech radio. The other has been on before Minimserver so I don't think it will be the problem. Like I say Minimserver run fine for along time but has only just started this shutting down ever day recently. Hope this helps. Oh, I am using Radiator 5.3.8.

Bill.
(30-03-2014 20:18)Billzab Wrote: [ -> ]I have not changed any settings since I setup the ReadyNAS. Apart from Minimserver I have 2 other addons installed. The most recent of these which was installed on Christmas Day is UE Music Library for my Logitech radio. The other has been on before Minimserver so I don't think it will be the problem. Like I say Minimserver run fine for along time but has only just started this shutting down ever day recently. Hope this helps. Oh, I am using Radiator 5.3.8.

Bill.

Please click the Backup tab in FrontView. Are any backup jobs listed? If so, please post screenshot(s) of the backup job settings.

Please also check whether either Time Machine or Vault is enabled.

Please also check whether you have enabled the Recycle Bin from the Shares tab.
For my issue, I can confirm that it's the BT Hub that causes havoc with upnp and is a known issue. However, moving to static IPs seems to fix it completely

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's