MinimServer Forum

Full Version: MinimStreamer Installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Apologies if I'm missing something here, but I don't see MinimStreamer as an available package to install. The only update I've had is to MinimServer (0.8.1 update 12).

Could you advise how I can install MinimStreamer?

Many thanks.
(20-12-2013 12:19)markhp Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies if I'm missing something here, but I don't see MinimStreamer as an available package to install. The only update I've had is to MinimServer (0.8.1 update 12).

Could you advise how I can install MinimStreamer?

Many thanks.

Just to be sure, as there are different ways to apply package updates: did you look in the packages tab of the MinimServer Properties dialog (not to be confused with Properties (watch))?
Aha, thank you very much - success now.
I'm trying to find and install the Minimstreamer package (Synology 412+) but I can't resolve the invalid location issue...
Any ideas?
Thanks, regards,
Frethat
Where is the package? I can't find it.

EDIT: I found it. And it works fine. Wink
(27-12-2013 09:24)Leixuros Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the package? I can't find it.

Where did you find it?
(27-12-2013 11:40)frethat Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-12-2013 09:24)Leixuros Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the package? I can't find it.

Where did you find it?

Its in MinimWatch Properties in the Packages tab
I thought, I have to download it at first. But it is was there without any action...
(27-12-2013 14:14)Leixuros Wrote: [ -> ]I thought, I have to download it at first. But it is was there without any action...

Me too, had me looking around for a while ...........
(27-12-2013 14:29)Peter@57m Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-12-2013 14:14)Leixuros Wrote: [ -> ]I thought, I have to download it at first. But it is was there without any action...

Me too, had me looking around for a while ...........

Found it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's