MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Linux 64bit edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-09-2012 18:57)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2012 15:57)mirei Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Simon,

when I change the start commands to:
/raid/data/module/OracleJRE7/system/jre/bin/java -jar ../lib/minimserver.jar

I got following errors (also with the GLIBC-corrected Version):

Thecus:/raid/data/module/minimserver/minimserver-0.52/data# /raid/data/module/OracleJRE7/system/jre/bin/java -jar ../lib/minimserver.jar
MinimServer 0.52, Copyright © 2012 Simon Nash. All rights reserved.
starting MinimServer
Enter command (? for help), or null to exit:
>java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /raid0/data/module/minimserver/minimserver-0.52/lib/libohNet.so: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by /raid0/data/module/minimserver/minimserver-0.52/lib/libohNet.so)

Meanwhile serveral updates of the Thecus-Firmware released. The libohNEt.s and the libc.so.6 exists, but for me it seems that the versions aren't any longer compatible with GLIBC_2.15.

Best Regards
Michael

The new version of libohNet.so doesn't have a GLIBC 2.15 dependency. From this message, it seems that you're still picking up the previous version.

Please check the timestamp and size of /raid0/data/module/minimserver/minimserver-0.52/lib/libohNet.so. The new version is dated 2012-09-06 and has a size of 1443409. The old version is dated 2012-08-07 17:27 and has a size of 1339202.

You can check the dependency levels by using this command:
objdump -p /raid0/data/module/minimserver/minimserver-0.52/lib/libohNet.so
Hi Simon,

after installing the minimserver (0.52f-Version) once more
on my Thecus N4800, it works fine.
I am just looking for a possibility to "autostart" it.
After success I'll post the solution.

Thank you very much for your engagement.

Best Regards
Michael
Hi all,

could you please explain how to install minimserver on a Thecus (Linux 64bit) , what files to download, how to do it.

thanks
(18-02-2013 22:18)carolusmax Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

could you please explain how to install minimserver on a Thecus (Linux 64bit) , what files to download, how to do it.

thanks

Please see this page.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's