Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinimServer 0.51 is now available
20-06-2012, 01:15
MinimServer 0.51 is now available
MinimServer 0.51 is now available for download from this page. It fixes the startup problems that some users had with 0.50.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2012, 18:02
RE: MinimServer 0.51 is now available
Hello Simon,

I have a problem with V0.51. In the past I used V0.31 which worked just fine with my Cambridge stream magic 6. When I try to play an album with V0.51 it just jumps from one song to another. When it reaches the last song of the album the stream magic 6 displays "end of queue". What can be wrong. Confused
Minim server is running on my Qnap 119 and is used in an apple network.
(with twonky server it just works fine)

Regards Kees.
25-06-2012, 23:49
RE: MinimServer 0.51 is now available
(25-06-2012 18:02)KeesW Wrote:  Hello Simon,

I have a problem with V0.51. In the past I used V0.31 which worked just fine with my Cambridge stream magic 6. When I try to play an album with V0.51 it just jumps from one song to another. When it reaches the last song of the album the stream magic 6 displays "end of queue". What can be wrong. Confused
Minim server is running on my Qnap 119 and is used in an apple network.
(with twonky server it just works fine)

Regards Kees.

At the moment I can't think of any reason for this. Some questions:

1) Does this apply to all albums?
2) Which control point are you using?
3) Do you see any error messages in the MinimServer log? You can select "Show log" from MinimWatch to open a log window and view the log.

To help me investigate this further, please start MinimServer, then change the logging level to "Trace" in the log window, then try to play an album, then press "Save as" in the log window to save the trace output. Please post the saved trace output as an attachment here.