Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rescanning Estimate
13-12-2023, 07:46
RE: Rescanning Estimate
Hello,

maybe I missed one point. Following scenario: on one server two instances of MinimServer are running, one for albums and one for podcasts. If I now make changes to the tags for podcasts in SongKong, what instance would perform the rescan. Both?

Kind regards
steamfan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2023, 10:26
(13-12-2023 07:46)steamfan Wrote:  Hello,

maybe I missed one point. Following scenario: on one server two instances of MinimServer are running, one for albums and one for podcasts. If I now make changes to the tags for podcasts in SongKong, what instance would perform the rescan. Both?
So if you have two actual instances of minimserver running at the same time (rather than just two different profiles) each will run on its own port. So the url required for updating each instance will be different, in SongKong there will be a MinimServer Url setting that will define the instance to update when you enable Rescan MinimServer. So in your case you would set that to the album instance.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2023, 21:23
The Rescan MinimServer option is now available in SongKong 10.1 Placebo, please see https://community.jthink.net/t/tutorial-...kong/11966 for details.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2024, 22:31
In MinimServer update 250 (just released), the configuration web page automatically updates the MinimServer status (Rescanning, Running, etc.) in real time with no need for the user to do a manual refresh of the page.
Find all posts by this user