Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Album arts are displayed minimized
15-05-2012, 13:24
Album arts are displayed minimized
Hi,

when i use the "folder view", the album arts are displayed correct.

But when I choose "artist" or the other possible selections, some album arts are minimized (see screenshot attachment).

What´s wrong?

thx

ronald

*using Kinsky at WIN 64, IPad and IPhone

Attached File(s)
.docx  minimized album arts.docx (Size: 452.96 KB / Downloads: 6)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2012, 15:21
RE: Album arts are displayed minimized
(15-05-2012 13:24)Ronald Wrote:  Hi,

But when I choose "artist" or the other possible selections, some album arts are minimized (see screenshot attachment).

What´s wrong?

thx

ronald

In folder view, artwork from folder.jpg and folder.png files is displayed. In album view, you'll see the artwork embedded within your music track files if this is present, or folder.jpg and folder.png artwork otherwise. This suggests that the albums with this problem have embedded artwork and also have folder.jpg or folder.png files, and the embedded artwork isn't being displayed correctly.

I'm aware of a problem with MinimServer reading embedded artwork from MP3 files. Are the albums that show this problem in MP3 format, or something else?

It's possible that these albums have corrupt artwork embedded within their music track files. Can you use Mp3tag or a similar program to replace the artwork in all tracks of one of these albums, and see if this fixes the problem?
15-05-2012, 16:01
(15-05-2012 15:21)simoncn Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 13:24)Ronald Wrote:  Hi,

What´s wrong?

thx

ronald

In folder view, artwork from folder.jpg and folder.png files is displayed. In album view, you'll see the artwork embedded within your music track files if this is present, or folder.jpg and folder.png artwork otherwise. This suggests that the albums with this problem have embedded artwork and also have folder.jpg or folder.png files, and the embedded artwork isn't being displayed correctly.

I'm aware of a problem with MinimServer reading embedded artwork from MP3 files. Are the albums that show this problem in MP3 format, or something else?

It's possible that these albums have corrupt artwork embedded within their music track files. Can you use Mp3tag or a similar program to replace the artwork in all tracks of one of these albums, and see if this fixes the problem?
thx for fast answer.

I got the files from a friend, they are in*.aiff.
15-05-2012, 17:25
(15-05-2012 16:01)Ronald Wrote:  I got the files from a friend, they are in*.aiff.

Do you have a folder.jpg or folder.png file as well as the embedded artwork within the .aiff files?

If so, are you able to replace the embedded artwork within the .aiff files for one of these albums by the artwork in the folder.jpg or folder.png file to see if that fixes the problem? You would need to do this for all files in the album.
15-05-2012, 18:55
(15-05-2012 17:25)simoncn Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 16:01)Ronald Wrote:  I got the files from a friend, they are in*.aiff.

Do you have a folder.jpg or folder.png file as well as the embedded artwork within the .aiff files?

If so, are you able to replace the embedded artwork within the .aiff files for one of these albums by the artwork in the folder.jpg or folder.png file to see if that fixes the problem? You would need to do this for all files in the album.

thx a lot