Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lumin support qobuz artwork pdf
13-10-2021, 21:20
RE: Lumin support qobuz artwork pdf
(13-10-2021 21:09)Alandbush Wrote:  
(13-10-2021 20:29)lemonfreak Wrote:  I think the LUMIN app developers have done the work Smile
And it works with qobuz, now the minimserver must send per udnp the info where the pdf link is ( url on a web server ). please look the solution with lumin / qobuz / linn ds thanx

I interpreted the Lumin 7.0.8/9 update to

- support Qobuz pdf booklet

to be just that, support for Qobuz and not for all sources of pdf files.

Do you have another source that contradicts this?

No I wish that minimserver is another source
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2021, 21:37
(13-10-2021 20:29)lemonfreak Wrote:  I think the LUMIN app developers have done the work Smile
And it works with qobuz, now the minimserver must send per udnp the info where the pdf link is ( url on a web server ). please look the solution with lumin / qobuz / linn ds thanx

UPnP doesn't have a standard way to send a pdf URL. MinimServer has implemented a way to send this URL in the UPnP description property. BubbleUPnP can read this information and display the PDF. It is up to the LUMIN developers if they wish to do the same.
14-10-2021, 08:04 (This post was last modified: 14-10-2021 08:05 by lyapounov.)
I have asked the Lumin developper about this feature a few years ago, through the Lumin facebook page. Their reply was "not a priority". But now, it may become a priority.

I have just asked them on their fb page (https://www.facebook.com/luminmusic)

So, if other people from this forum comment on my post on facebook, maybe they will move ?
14-10-2021, 10:40
(14-10-2021 08:04)lyapounov Wrote:  I have asked the Lumin developper about this feature a few years ago, through the Lumin facebook page. Their reply was "not a priority". But now, it may become a priority.

I have just asked them on their fb page (https://www.facebook.com/luminmusic)

So, if other people from this forum comment on my post on facebook, maybe they will move ?

OK, I got a reply on facebook from Lumin people:

"Hi Serge. Thanks for your request. This feature is being investigated, but we can't currently promise anything."