Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Index Tags
28-04-2013, 16:15
Special Index Tags
I am sure this is something that I am doing incorrectly so I'm asking if anyone knows why this is occurring.

Running 0.71 on QNAP NAS, I added the following to the end of the default values for indexTags: #AudioQuality

After doing this, I do get an extra icon called #AudioQuality and inside that I get HD, CD+ and CD. Then inside Albums there are random duplicates of some albums within HD and CD+ (but not within CD as far as I can tell so far).

The instances where there are duplicates showing, I've confirmed that there are not duplicates on the NAS.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2013, 17:44
RE: Special Index Tags
(28-04-2013 16:15)Mr.Bear Wrote:  I am sure this is something that I am doing incorrectly so I'm asking if anyone knows why this is occurring.

Running 0.71 on QNAP NAS, I added the following to the end of the default values for indexTags: #AudioQuality

After doing this, I do get an extra icon called #AudioQuality and inside that I get HD, CD+ and CD. Then inside Albums there are random duplicates of some albums within HD and CD+ (but not within CD as far as I can tell so far).

The instances where there are duplicates showing, I've confirmed that there are not duplicates on the NAS.

When you select the duplicated albums, does each of them contain a complete set of all the album's tracks, or only some of the tracks?

Are the contents of these duplicated albums in a single folder per album, or split between multiple folders per album?

Do the duplicated albums contain a single disc or multiple discs (as specified by DISCNUMBER tags)?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply