Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tagCustom
05-09-2020, 12:29
tagCustom
just updated to Minimserver2 (Ubuntu 20.04.1)
I'm using Lumin app as control point
In my previous configuration on Minimserver (1) I was using this configuration for tagCustom : all.display.multiTag, Composer.displayRole={artist}
this enabled Lumin app to display in the track details pop up window all the artists one for each row (see attached screenshot)
now tagCustom is gone and I tried to use upnpCustom but this gives an error about wrong value in upnpCustom property.
Is it possible to use again
"all.display.multiTag, Composer.displayRole={artist}"
somewhere?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2020, 12:48
RE: tagCustom
When you update MinimServer 0.8 to MinimServer 2 (see this section), MinimServer 2 should migrate your previous tagCustom setting to the new upnpCustom property.

If you are not updating a previous MinimServer 0.8 installation, the equivalent upnpCustom setting is multiTag={tag-names} where tag-names is a comma-separated list of all the tags that need multiple values. Start with multiTag={artist} and add more tag names if you need them. The previous "all" setting is no longer supported.

There is no need to add anything for Composer.displayRole={artist} as this is now the default setting.
05-09-2020, 12:59
RE: tagCustom
(05-09-2020 12:48)simoncn Wrote:  When you update MinimServer 0.8 to MinimServer 2 (see this section), MinimServer 2 should migrate your previous tagCustom setting to the new upnpCustom property.

If you are not updating a previous MinimServer 0.8 installation, the equivalent upnpCustom setting is multiTag={tag-names} where tag-names is a comma-separated list of all the tags that need multiple values. Start with multiTag={artist} and add more tag names if you need them. The previous "all" setting is no longer supported.

There is no need to add anything for Composer.displayRole={artist} as this is now the default setting.

Solved! .... as usual ....

Thank you!