Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AlbumArtist error message
11-08-2020, 19:45
AlbumArtist error message
I've recently upgraded to MinimServer 2 on my QNAP and also purchased a full licence.

Since upgrading, I've experienced a few issues with the BubbleDS app not connecting properly with the server (the library shows on the app but the Now Playing screen is blank). Anyone aware of any compatibility issues between MinimServer 2 and Bubble DS? I'm using BubbleDS version 3.5.4 on an Android phone.

I've also picked up an error on the MinimServer status page. It displays an error as follows:

MinimServer: incorrect role 'albumartist' in option 'AlbumArtist.displayRole' in property 'tag Custom'

I've not changed anything with my tags since upgrading and everything was working before so not sure why I'm getting the error. Any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2020, 20:38
RE: AlbumArtist error message
(11-08-2020 19:45)Statto Wrote:  I've also picked up an error on the MinimServer status page. It displays an error as follows:

MinimServer: incorrect role 'albumartist' in option 'AlbumArtist.displayRole' in property 'tag Custom'

I've not changed anything with my tags since upgrading and everything was working before so not sure why I'm getting the error. Any ideas?

Tag custom has been removed in MinimServer 2, see Custom tag settings
11-08-2020, 23:04
RE: AlbumArtist error message
The Now Playing screen is populated from information that the renderer (not the server) sends to the control poimt.